Be Strong. Be Unstoppable. Be Unbreakable. Leucine, isoleucine, and valine possess a similar structure, and are referred to as branched-chain amino acids (BCAAs). They are essential amino acids that account for about 35% of the essential amino acids in muscle proteins. Branched chain amino acids (BCAAs) refer to a group of proteins with a branched-like structure. It has been well established that BCAAs, especially leucine, promote muscle protein synthesis and help stimulate the repair processes that ultimately lead to larger and stronger muscles. These amino acids are used to help rebuild and repair damaged muscle from workouts. BCAAs have been used to ease muscle soreness and improve muscle function.
✓ Vitamin B6: Produces energy and supports fat loss
✓ L-Glutamine: Helps to ameliorate recovery
✓ Leucine: Main amino acid to activate muscle protein synthesis
✓ Isoleucine: Increases glucose uptake and use by the muscle tissue during exercise
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine Hydrochloride) 2.5mg - used to produce energy by acting as a coenzymes for several enzymes in the body. Affiliated with supporting fat loss when combined with leucine.
- L-Glutamine 1000mg – conditionally essential amino acid, helps to ameliorate recovery when paired with leucine, precursor for the antioxidant glutathione.
- 2,000mg leucine – essential captain of all amino acids, the main amino acid to activate muscle protein synthesis
- 1,000 mg isoleucine - essential branched chain amino acid, appears to increase glucose uptake and use by the muscle tissue during exercise.
- 1,000mg valine - essential branched chain amino acid, contributor to muscle protein synthesis
Recommended one to two scoops mixed with 16 – 24 ounces, drink during your workout (strength, endurance, hydration) or with meals for muscle.
Warning: These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.